Do’s and don’t
- Food and drinks purchased outside of Emirates Park are not allowed to be brought inside the park
- Tickets purchased for shows and activities must be presented upon entry
- Lost tickets remain the responsibility of the customer.
- Please take notice of our show times and activities tickets will not be refunded.
- Feeding animals is not allowed except with animal food purchased from the Zoo Feeding Stations.
- Do not climb on or cross over any fence or safety barrier or put hands|fingers through inside the cages.
- Do not stand|sit|climb or lean on zoo fences or hold children over the safety barriers.
- Do not attempt to tease animals and avoid throwing rocks trash or items into the animals enclosures.
- Children are responsibility of their parents and should be kept in view at all times.